Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a little stress...

Well it's that time of year again. Mona's Magical Moments is this weekend. I have been scrambling all week to get ready and so far I am still very behind. I even considered not doing it at all. The biggest reason for this is I am stressed to the max. I don't know when I noticed how stressed I was getting but last Tuesday I darn near had a meltdown. Thankfully I had two friends there to help me talk through what I was feeling. Thank you God!! At one point I was quitting my job, pulling out of MMM, and going home to hibernate. :) You think I'm kidding but I'm so not. By the end of the day I knew I needed to talk to Mona and I had already talked to my boss so all was somewhat well again. This whole episode has me kind of worried though. It's just the beginning of our journey through IVF and already I'm stressed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this? Usually I just talk a lot until I'm not feeling so much stress. I don't think that's going to work so well for this process. I've been spending a lot more time in the word and that's helped a lot but I think I also need some physical movement. I have been advised to not do anything with high impact so jogging is out. If you have some ideas send them my way please.

Well I don't really have anything else to share other than asking for patience from all my friends as I navigate my way through this. I will try to leave you with a couple pictures of stuff me and my mom are taking to the bazaar. Love to you all...
 Meet Mrs. Snowman! Come meet the rest of the family at Mona's Magical Moments.
Honey Whole Wheat Bread

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm the bread looks yummy! Cute snowman. Beleive it or not.. yoga helps me ease my stress and it's a pretty decent workout. For night time destressing I recommend Crunch: Candlelight Yoga. It's relaxing and destressing for me. Swimming may help. Very low impact. Watch comedies. Lots of them. And as someone who practices massage. I'd have to say that will definitely help. Wish I could come give you a good rubbin' to ease your pain cuz! :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea I would buy you a ticket for a good massage. My muscles are so tight!! Thank you I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete