Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The end.....

Well my friends our race has been run and sadly we did not win. Friday we had a bloodtest and the results came back negative. It was a crushing blow for both of us but maybe a little more for me since all the procedures were done on me. I'm trying really hard not to focus on what I don't have but on what I do have. I have a fabulous husband who is super supportive, I have the best mother and step-father who love me, I have a great family and friends, I have three dogs and two cats to cuddle and cry with, but most of all I have loving heavenly father who never let's me down. I may not ever know why this didn't work but he does.

We don't know where we are going from here but we will keep you posted. We are supposed to meet the dr. at some point but I haven't made the appointment yet. Hopefully he will have some insight on what went wrong but who knows. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement we couldn't have done this without you. Love to you all.....

5 comments:

  1. Love you too Nikki. Sorry to hear the sad news. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Whatever is in store for you I know it is big. You can do miraculous things!

    Love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where the virtual world fails us - because all I want to do is give you a hug, a sisterly kiss on the cheek, and sit with you for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there with you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I am SO sorry. Much love to you both Nikki. Wish it weren't so. Wish I understood. I will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete