Friday, January 7, 2011

On the road again....

Well I had my second ultrasound today. This one was to make sure the shots I'm taking are working. Most everything looked good but... it seems my left ovary is not cooperating. The right one has about 8 follicles producing eggs which is exactly what it's supposed to be doing. Dr. Austen wasn't sure if there was a problem with the ovary or he just couldn't see it very well. Please pray with us that the left ovary kicks it into hyper drive and starts producing. I'm trying really hard not to worry about this but it's hard. I go back in on Monday to have another ultrasound just to make sure it's working. Even if it isn't the doctor assures me that we are still ok with our plan. :)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this and praying for and with us. It helps more than I can say to know we have such a large support group. I love you all and will keep you updated. Have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment: