Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Around the last bend!

Well we are headed for the finish line. Went in this morning, at 7:45 mind you, and had an ultrasound done. I had to get up EARlY! I hate mornings and don't do well when I have to be active before 8:00 in the AM. Thankfully the doctor was nice and efficient and got the job done quickly. It hurt like HELL! Yes that's my phrase of the month and you're just going to have to deal with it. :) The results of the ultrasound are that I have 8 or 9 viable follicles which hopefully have produced good healthy eggs. Ideally I should have 8 or 9 in each ovary but my left one is just not pulling it's weight. Slacker! The good news is that my uterous looks lovely. We are definitely on schedule for retrieval on Friday and embryo transfer on Monday. It's hard to believe that we are really this close to the end. Keep praying for us as the next few days are going to be stressful, good but stressful. :)

Well that's all I got for now! Love to you all...

3 comments:

  1. Excellent phrase of the month. I've a feeling you'll return to it within the next year. heh heh heh. So excited for you. Doing some extra praying for you guys today - and of course tomorrow. AND Monday. Okay, just put me down for extra prayer indefinitely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you both. I think you are so brave to allow us all to go along on this journey with you. Thank you for sharing and I pray for the impossible to be possible! You are already well on your way!

    ReplyDelete