Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! This is a year of change, I believe. It's started already since I lost my job yesterday. I'm hoping that I can see the positive in this pretty soon but right now it's not real apparent.

I started the injections this week as well. Its kinda trippy to give yourself a shot in the stomach. :) It feels so unnatural. I have noticed a difference in my emotions especially since I started them also I'm achy and I usually get a headache every afternoon. I'm told this is all normal. Yippee for me.... Next week I go in for training on how to give myself the next set of injections. That's freaking me out a little since I got directions over the phone for the ones I'm doing now but I have to take a class for the HCG injections. How bad are these things??

We are still struggling financially but we have seen some miraculous things there too. Todd found a transmission in the loft of his building that he paid $50 for and was able to sell it for $1500. It was amazing!! We also had a friend loan us the money we needed for the IVF though Todd is trying to sell as much as he can so we don't have to borrow the whole amount. There has been some great breakthrough for Todd in being able to let stuff go and we are learning to trust in a whole new way because of it. God is doing amazing things in our little family but with change there is always a little pain. I'm working through that part now and hope that it's done soon. :)

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Things are going to start happening a lot faster after the first of the year so I will be blogging more often. Much love to you all,

Nikki Miller

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Nikki!!!! May God bless you and Todd richly this year with more than you could ever hope for or imagine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shots in the stomach! You're a stronger woman than I. ;) I am glad things are coming along though - and can't wait for them to come faster! You're right about change always bringing a little pain. Things don't always happen the way we think they should - but if we can grit our teeth and make it through, things are often are even better than we ever thought they could be. <3

    ReplyDelete