Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Insanity

Why do I feel like I'm going crazy?! I'm only taking birth control at this point but my hormones are going crazy. We will need some extra prayer from now on as I start taking the injections on Sunday. I so was hoping that I could come through this without feeling crazy but I don't know now. It's like amped up PMS but just the emotions for now. The doctor did say that by the end of the injections I will feel more physical symptoms rather than just emotional. Yay....  Well I just wanted to remind you all to be praying for us. We are still working on the financial piece of this too, but there is some hope in that. :)

Love to you all...
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Remember, emotions are not real. Make yourself get very practical - take care of yourself; rest, relax, don't take things too seriously or too much to heart. Save the big decisions (if you can) for later and/or have Todd help out with them. You can do this. Praying for you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete