Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome...

Hello. I have been sucked into blogging by my dear friends and just want to welcome you to my world. To tell you a little about me I am married to Todd and we have 3 dogs and 2 cats. These are our family and you will probably get to know them on here as they will be featured many times, I'm sure. I have a part-time job that pays for my habits, I mean hobbies, and sometimes vacation. I am a glass artist by trade (so to speak) but I love to knit. I can teach what I know but I'm not a trained teacher or anything (that would have required more school, ugh!). I love my family, my church, and my friends, and would do darn near anything for them.

I suppose one would think there should be a point to this blog but so far I haven't come up with one. That will just have to evolve I think. I really just want to share my life with my friends and have some fun doing it. I hope you all enjoy and give me some feedback, after all this is my first time. :-)

2 comments: